What's new in June 2022 Release
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Inviting a Contractor
- Generating an invitation code now features a comment section that helps to identify the purpose behind each invitation.
- Invitation codes can now be configured to form a “supplier only” relationship with the customer. This enables contracting companies to be compliant at a company level only, and features that link employees to the customer are disabled.
- Ability to send reports to users who aren’t registered on Smartek (e.g. reporting managers).
- Improved employee management, admins can now update email addresses for employees during the pending status if a wrong email address was inputted.
- A headshot photo is not mandatory when admins update employee information.
- Ability to export visit and time in attendance data for staff, visitors, and contractors. Click here to download your visit history.
- Ability for visitors to sign out of sites. Sign-out action can be performed from the visitor pass.
- Ability to add a new kiosk with integration to openpath access control. A visitor will be automatically created and assigned a credential via openpath. To know more about this feature please contact your account manager.
- The subscription alert on the home page is now clickable, navigating to the outstanding status.
Improved customer/contractor relationship management features including adding notes and documentation for each company.
Integrations with third-party tools including open path access control system and SALTOS access control system.
Asset, Plant and Equipment module.
Calendar/Scheduler features for entire Smartek platform aiding in planning and execution of various aspects of Smartek.
How to provide feedback
We would love to hear what you think about these features. Please report any problems or suggest a feature through our support channel OR check our knowledge base.